Moynihan Curran Chartered Surveyors is an innovative
estate agency practice based in Clonmel, Co Tipperary
that offers "tailored" property services and solutions
to suit the needs of its clients. The business is operated
by Mr Kieran Moynihan BSc. (Surv.), MRICS, MSCS, MIAVI,
and Ms Kate Curran BSc. (Surv.), MRICS, MSCS, MIAVI,
Dip. Arb. Law both of whom are qualified chartered surveyors
with considerable experience of the commercial and residential
property markets in Ireland.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OFFERED
Commercial property services are provided on a nationwide basis.
- Residential property sales and corporate lettings.
- Commercial property sales and lettings.
- Agricultural land sales.
- Sourcing of residential and commercial properties
and the acquisition of same for investors, owner occupiers
- Property investment advice and consultancy including
European and UK markets.
- Residential and commercial property development
- Residential and commercial valuations for company
accounts, loan security and other purposes.
- Rent reviews and lease renewals of commercial properties
and other landlord and tenant matters.
- Acting as third party (Arbitrator / Independent
Expert) in commercial property rent reviews.
- Local Authority rates advice on commercial property
and other property taxation advice and negotiation.
- Advising in relation to the compulsory purchase
of land / property.
- Property / estate management.
- Research and property market analysis.
Integrity professionalism and confidentiality are the
key components of the wide range of services offered
by Moynihan Curran.
Moynihan Curran is the only general practice chartered
surveying firm presently operating in South Tipperary
and is a member firm of the Royal Institute of Chartered
Surveyors (RICS), the Society of Chartered Surveyors
(SCS) and the Irish Auctioneers and Valuers Institute
(IAVI). It is bound by the Bye Laws and Regulations
of these professional bodies which ensure the highest
standards of client service.